econ-bst – BibTeX style for economics papers
This is a BibTeX style file for papers in economics. It provides the following features:
- author-year type citation
- reference style used in economics papers
- highly customizable
- use of “certified random order” as proposed by Ray ⓡ Robson (2018)
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2001–2018 Shiro Takeda|
|Contained in||TeX Live as econ-bst|
MiKTeX as econ-bst
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.6M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pnas2009: BibTeX style for PNAS (newer version)
- newcastle-bst: This package provides a BibTeX style to format reference lists in the Harvard at Newcastle style
- dinat: Bibliography style for German texts
- automatica: A harvard-family BibTeX style