econ-bst – BibTeX style for economics papers
This is a BibTeX style file for papers in economics. It provides the following features:
- author-year type citation
- reference style used in economics papers
- highly customizable
- use of “certified random order” as proposed by Ray ⓡ Robson (2018)
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|2001–2023 Shiro Takeda
|TeX Live as econ-bst
MiKTeX as econ-bst
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.3M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- newcastle-bst: A BibTeX style to format reference lists in the Harvard at Newcastle style
- bath-bst: Harvard referencing style as recommended by the University of Bath Library
- is-bst: Extended versions of standard BibTeX styles
- alphanumb: A modification of alpha.bst