EUenc – Unicode font encoding definitions for XeTeX
Font encoding definitions for unicode fonts loaded by LaTeX in XeTeX or LuaTeX. The package provides two encodings:
- EU1, designed for use with XeTeX, which the fontspec uses for unicode fonts which require no macro-level processing for accents, and
- EU2, which provides the same facilities for use with LuaTeX.
Neither encoding places any restriction on the glyphs provided by a font; use of EU2 causes the package euxunicode to be loaded (the package is part of this distribution).
The package includes font definition files for use with the Latin Modern OpenType fonts.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as euenc|
MiKTeX as euenc
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (147.3k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fontwrap: Bind fonts to specific unicode blocks
- unicode-data: Unicode data and loaders for TeX
- duerer-latex: LaTeX support for the Duerer fonts
- punk-latex: LaTeX support for punk fonts