exercise – Typeset exercises, problems, etc. and their answers
The package helps to typeset exercises or list of exercises within any document.
Exercises, questions and sub-questions are automatically numbered. It is possible to put answers in the same document, and display them immediatly, later in the document or not to print answers at all.
The layout of exercises is fully customisable. It is possible to typeset long problems, short exercises, questionnaires, etc.
Usage of the babel package is detected, but not fully supported yet (only English and French are implemented).
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 2|
|Contained in||TeX Live as exercise|
MiKTeX as exercise
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (325.3k).
- 2014-10-22 CTAN Update: exercise
- 2011-04-17 CTAN Update: Exercise Package
- 2010-11-28 CTAN update: exercise
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mafr: Mathematics in accord with French usage
- eq-save: Save exerquiz quizzes and resume
- mi-solns: Extract solutions from exercises and quizzes
- exframe: Framework for exercise problems