expose-expl3-dunkerque-2019 – Using expl3 to implement some numerical algorithms
An article, in French, based on a presentation made in Dunkerque for the “stage LaTeX” on 12 June 2019.
The articles gives three examples of code in expl3 with (lots of) comments:
- Knuth’s algorithm to create a list of primes,
- the sieve of Eratosthenes,
- Kaprekar sequences.
The package contains the code itself, the documentation as a PDF file, and all the files needed to produce it.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|2019–2020 Yvon Henel (Le TeXnicien de surface)
|TeX Live as expose-expl3-dunkerque-2019
MiKTeX as expose-expl3-dunkerque-2019
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (331.1k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- l2tabu-french: French translation of l2tabu
- visualfaq-fr: FAQ LaTeX visuelle francophone
- visualpstricks: Visual help for PSTricks based on images with minimum text
- translation-array-fr: French translation of the documentation of array