exteps – Include EPS figures in METAPOST
Exteps is a module for including external EPS figures into METAPOST figures. It is written entirely in METAPOST, and does not therefore require any post processing of the METAPOST output.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
|Copyright||2005, 2006 Palle Jørgensen|
|Contained in||TeX Live as exteps|
MiKTeX as exteps
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (113.6k).
- 2005-12-22 CTAN package update: exteps
- 2005-11-14 CTAN package update: exteps
- 2005-08-10 CTAN has a new package: exteps
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- metaobj: METAPOST package providing high-level objects
- mpattern: Patterns in METAPOST
- metapost-matlab: METAPOST data plotting in Matlab style
- threeddice: Create images of dice with one, two, or three faces showing, using METAPOST