filecontents – Extended filecontents and filecontents* environments
LaTeX2ε's filecontents and filecontents* environments enable a LaTeX source file to generate external files as it runs through LaTeX. However, there are two limitations of these environments: they refuse to overwrite existing files, and they can only be used in the preamble of a document. The filecontents package removes these limitations, letting you overwrite existing files and letting you use filecontents/filecontents* anywhere.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2018 Scott Pakin|
|Contained in||TeX Live as filecontents|
MiKTeX as filecontents
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (120.8k).
- 2018-06-02 TAN update: filecontents
- 2004-08-18 CTAN package upgrade: filecontents
- 2001-08-24 new package on CTAN: filecontents
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- filecontentsdef: filecontents + macro + verbatim
- snapshot: List the external dependencies of a LaTeX document
- bizcard: Typeset business cards
- typeoutfileinfo: Display class/package/file information