finstrut – Adjust behaviour of the ends of footnotes
The LaTeX internal command \@finalstrut is used automatically used at the end of footnote texts to insert a strut to avoid mis-spacing of multiple footnotes. Unfortunately the command can cause a blank line at the end of a footnote. The package provides a solution to this problem.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as finstrut|
MiKTeX as finstrut
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (180.5k).
- 2011-02-13 CTAN Update: finstrut
- 2011-02-12 CTAN Update: finstrut
- 2011-02-09 New CTAn package: finstrut
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- forloop: Iteration in LaTeX
- authoraftertitle: Make author, etc., available after \maketitle
- multidef: Quickly define several similar macros
- bxenclose: Enclose the document body with some pieces of code