fithesis – Thesis class and template for Masaryk University (Brno, Czech Republic)
A document class for the typesetting of theses at the Masaryk University (Brno, Czech Republic). The class has been designed for easy extensibility by style and locale files of other academic institutions.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||1998–2017 Daniel Marek, Jan Pavlovič, Vít Novotný, and Petr Sojka|
|Contained in||TeX Live as fithesis|
MiKTeX as fithesis
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (30.9M).
- 2018-04-09 CTAN update: fithesis
- 2018-02-13 CTAN update: fithesis
- 2017-09-09 CTAN update: fithesis
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ksp-thesis: A LaTeX class for theses published with KIT Scientific Publishing
- gsemthesis: Geneva School of Economics and Management PhD thesis format
- afthesis: Air Force Institute of Technology thesis class
- mcmthesis: Template designed for MCM/ICM