fithesis – Thesis class and template for Masaryk University (Brno, Czech Republic)
A document class for the typesetting of theses at the Masaryk University (Brno, Czech Republic). The class has been designed for easy extensibility by style and locale files of other academic institutions.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as fithesis|
|MiKTeX as fithesis|
alternative LaTeX class(es)
typesetting dissertations, theses, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (31.3M).
- 2017-06-04 CTAN update: fithesis
- 2017-05-30 CTAN update: fithesis
- 2017-05-19 CTAN update: fithesis
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- lion-msc: LaTeX class for B.Sc. and M.Sc. reports at Leiden Institute of Physics (LION).
- fcavtex: A thesis class for the FCAV/UNESP (Brazil)
- gsemthesis: Geneva School of Economics and Management PhD thesis format
- yathesis: A LaTeX class for writing a thesis following French rules