genealogytree – Pedigree and genealogical tree diagrams
Pedigree and genealogical tree diagrams are proven tools to visualize genetic and relational connections between individuals. The naming (“tree”) derives from historical family diagrams. However, even the smallest family entity consisting of two parents and several children is hardly a ‘mathematical’ tree — it is a more general graph.
The package provides a set of tools to typeset genealogical trees (i.e., to typeset a set of special graphs for the description of family-like structures). The package uses an autolayout algorithm which can be customized, e.g., to prioritize certain paths.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Maintainer||Thomas F. Sturm|
|Contained in||TeX Live as genealogytree|
|MiKTeX as genealogytree|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (4.7M).
- 2017-12-11 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2017-09-17 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2017-01-30 CTAN Update: genealogytree
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- gtrlib-largetrees: Library for genealogytree package aiming at large trees
- havannah: Diagrams of board positions in the games of Havannah and Hex
- tkz-base: Tools for drawing with a cartesian coordinate system
- witharrows: “Aligned” math environments with arrows for comments