gitfile-info – Get git metadata for a specific file
If you are using git to control versions of LaTeX-files, you may want to show yourself or other users or devs the current version of the file, information about the author and last edited date. All packages for git known make that kind of information available for the whole repository. But sometimes you have a lot of files within the same repository in different versions, from different authors etc. Perhaps you also split up a big project in small files and want to show within the document who had edited what. This package gives you the opportunity to do so.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2016–2019 André Hilbig|
|Contained in||TeX Live as gitfile-info|
MiKTeX as gitfile-info
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (564.9k).
- 2019-08-22 CTAN update: gitfile-info
- 2019-04-10 CTAN Update: gitfile-info
- 2016-07-15 CTAN update: gitfile-info
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- vc: The vc (version control) bundle
- svn-multi: Subversion keywords in multi-file LaTeX documents
- rcs: Use RCS (revision control system) tags in LaTeX documents
- svninfo: Typeset Subversion keywords