graphics-def – Colour and graphics option files
This bundle is a combined distribution consisting of dvips.def, pdftex.def, luatex.def, xetex.def, dvipdfmx.def, and dvisvgm.def driver option files for the LaTeX graphics and color packages.
It is hoped that by combining their source repositories at https://github.com/latex3/graphics-def it will be easier to coordinate updates.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Project Team|
|Contained in||TeX Live as graphics-def|
MiKTeX as graphics-def
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (24.2k).
- 2022-04-13 CTAN update: graphics-def
- 2022-02-20 CTAN update: graphics-def
- 2022-02-06 CTAN update: graphics-def
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pdftex-def: Colour and Graphics support for pdfTeX
- dvipdfmx-def: Configuration file for dvipdfmx graphics
- inlinedef: Inline expansions within definitions
- xoptarg: Expandable macros that take an optional argument