ibycus-babel – Use the Ibycus 4 Greek font with Babel
The package allows you to use the Ibycus 4 font for ancient Greek with Babel. It uses a Perl script to generate hyphenation patterns for Ibycus from those for the ordinary Babel encoding, cbgreek. It sets up ibycus as a pseudo-language you can specify in the normal Babel manner. For proper hyphenation of Greek quoted in mid-paragraph, you should use it with elatex (all current distributions of LaTeX are built with e-TeX, so the constraint should not be onerous).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Maintainer||Peter J. Heslin|
|Contained in||TeX Live as ibycus-babel|
MiKTeX as ibycus-babel
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (71.4k).
- 2005-11-24 CTAN update: Ibycus-Babel interface, version 3.0
- 2004-12-20 CTAN package update: ibycus-babel
- 2004-09-06 CTAN package update: ibycus-babel
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- turkmen: Babel support for Turkmen
- betababel: Insert ancient greek text coded in Beta Code
- teubner: Philological typesetting of classical Greek
- babel-friulan: Babel/Polyglossia support for Friulan(Furlan)