ifoddpage – Determine if the current page is odd or even
The package provides an \ifoddpage conditional to determine if the current page is odd or even. The macro \checkoddpage must be used direct before to check the page number using a label. Two compiler runs are therefore required to achieve correct results. In addition, the conditional \ifoddpageoronside is provided which is also true in oneside mode where all pages use the odd page layout.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2011–2022 Martin Scharrer|
|Contained in||TeX Live as ifoddpage|
MiKTeX as ifoddpage
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (144.7k).
- 2022-10-19 CTAN update: ifoddpage
- 2016-04-25 CTAN update: ifoddpage
- 2011-09-17 New CTAN package: ifoddpage
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- copyrightbox: Provide copyright notices for images in a document
- nolbreaks: No line breaks in text
- titles: Titles of books, articles, etc. in LaTeX
- xellipsis: Extremely configurable ellipses with formats for various style manuals