ifplatform – Conditionals to test which platform is being used
This package uses the (La)TeX extension -shell-escape to establish whether the document is being processed on a Windows or on a Unix-like system (Mac OS X, Linux, etc.), or on Cygwin (Unix environment over a windows system).
Booleans provided are:
- \ifmacosx and
The package also preserves the output of uname on a Unix-like system, which may be used to distinguish between various classes of Unix systems.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Contained in||TeX Live as ifplatform|
MiKTeX as ifplatform
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (152.7k).
- 2011-01-24 CTAN update: ifplatform
- 2009-09-10 CTAN update: ifplatform
- 2007-11-20 CTAN has a new package: ifplatform
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ifluatex: Provides the \ifluatex switch
- iftex: Am I running under pdfTeX, XeTeX or LuaTeX?
- ifxetex: Am I running under XeTeX?
- make-env: Print USPS standard envelopes