inputtrc – Trace which file loads which
The package produces screen/log messages of the form ‘<current> INPUTTING <next>’ reporting LaTeX input commands (<current> and <next> being file names). The message is indented to reflect the level of input nesting.
Tracing may be turned on and off, and the unit of indentation may be adjusted.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as inputtrc|
MiKTeX as inputtrc
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (341.3k).
- 2012-10-13 CTAN Update: inputtrc
- 2011-01-29 CTAN update: inputtrc
- 2010-11-30 CTAN update: inputtrc
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- testflow: A tool to validate PS/PDF output from LaTeX
- chkfloat: Warn whenever a float is placed “to far away”
- cmdtrack: Check used commands
- regstats: Information about register use