keycommand – Simple creation of commands with key-value arguments
The package (which requires e-TeX) provides a natural way to define commands with optional keys.
The package provides \newkeycommand, \renewkeycommand, \providekeycommand, \newkeyenvironment and \renewkeyenvironment, together with \keycmd for a more advanced interface.
The package is based on kvsetkeys by Heiko Oberdiek.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2009–2010 Florent Chervet|
|Contained in||TeX Live as keycommand|
MiKTeX as keycommand
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (365.8k).
- 2010-04-27 CTAN update: keycommand
- 2010-04-25 CTAN update: keycommand
- 2010-04-19 CTAN update: keycommand
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- keyval2e: A lightweight and robust key-value parser
- pgfkeyx: Extended and more robust version of pgfkeys
- kvdefinekeys: Define keys for use in the kvsetkeys package
- catoptions: Preserving and recalling standard catcodes