keyvaltable – Re-usable table layouts separating content and presentation
The main goal of this package is to offer means for typesetting tables easily and yet still looking rather nicely in a way that separates content from presentation and with re-usable layout for tables of the same type.
For this purpose, the package provides the environment KeyValTable, which allows one to typeset tables that have a previously defined column layout and whose rows can be produced in a key-value fashion.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2
|2016–2020 Richard Grewe
|TeX Live as keyvaltable
MiKTeX as keyvaltable
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (925.1k).
- 2023-01-01 CTAN update: keyvaltable
- 2020-04-06 CTAN Update: keyvaltable
- 2020-02-22 CTAN update: keyvaltable
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- supertabular: A multi-page tables package
- xltabular: Longtable support with possible X-column specifier
- mdwtab: A reimplementation of tabular and array environments
- tabularcalc: Calculate formulas in a tabular environment