keyvaltable – Re-usable table layouts separating content and presentation
The main goal of this package is to offer means for typesetting tables easily and yet still looking rather nicely in a way that separates content from presentation and with re-usable layout for tables of the same type.
For this purpose, the package provides the environment KeyValTable, which allows one to typeset tables that have a previously defined column layout and whose rows can be produced in a key-value fashion.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2|
|Copyright||2016–2020 Richard Grewe|
|Contained in||TeX Live as keyvaltable|
MiKTeX as keyvaltable
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (487.6k).
- 2020-04-06 CTAN Update: keyvaltable
- 2020-02-22 CTAN update: keyvaltable
- 2019-06-02 CTAN Update: keyvaltable
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- xtab: Break tables across pages
- nox: Adaptable tables
- mdwtab: A reimplementation of tabular and array environments
- slashbox: Both column and row headings in a tabular cell