keyvaltable – Re-usable tables separating content and presentation
The main goal of the keyvaltable package is to offer means for typesetting tables easily and yet still looking rather nicely in a way that separates content from presentation and with re-usable layout for tables of the same type.
For this purpose, the package provides the environment KeyValTable, which allows one to typeset tables that have a previously defined column layout and whose rows can be produced in a key-value fashion.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2|
|Copyright||2016–2019 Richard Grewe|
|Contained in||TeX Live as keyvaltable|
MiKTeX as keyvaltable
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (277.1k).
- 2019-03-19 CTAN update: keyvaltable
- 2018-11-04 CTAN update: keyvaltable
- 2016-05-23 CTAN Update: keyvaltable
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cals: Multipage tables with wide range of features
- stabular: Multipage tabular
- tablestyles: Styles for tables with new commands
- collcell: Collect contents of a tabular cell as argument to a macro