laps – Zero-width boxes for annotations, etc
Provides macros extends the \llap/\rlap set in Plain TeX:
- \ulap and /dlap are up and down laps, in the same series as the originals;
- \xlap and \ylap are laps in the horizontal and vertical directions, respectively, and
- \zlap provides a box of zero dimensions in both axes, centred on its midpoint.
|Contained in||MiKTeX as genmisc|
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- declare: Declare register names locally
- compare: Compare two strings
- figplace: Floating figures in Plain TeX
- list: List ASCII text files