laps – Zero-width boxes for annotations, etc
Provides macros extends the \llap/\rlap set in Plain TeX:
- \ulap and /dlap are up and down laps, in the same series as the originals;
- \xlap and \ylap are laps in the horizontal and vertical directions, respectively, and
- \zlap provides a box of zero dimensions in both axes, centred on its midpoint.
|Contained in||TeX Live as genmisc|
MiKTeX as genmisc
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- balancedquotes: Code balanced quotes according to document language
- ofs: Macros for managing large font collections
- list: List ASCII text files
- label-pln: Print address labels in three columns