latexindent – Indent a LaTeX document, highlighting the programming structure
The Perl script processes a LaTeX file, indenting parts so as to highlight the structure for the reader.
Included are also binary (executable) files for Windows, Ubuntu Linux, and macOS.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as latexindent|
MiKTeX as latexindent
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (10.7M).
- 2023-05-21 CTAN update: latexindent
- 2023-05-02 CTAN update: latexindent
- 2023-03-16 CTAN update: latexindent
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- wheretotrim: Assist in reducing LaTeX document page counts
- latex-papersize: Calculate LaTeX settings for any font and paper size
- fig2sty: Use fig as layout designer for LaTeX
- samples: Samples of Plain TeX coding