latexindent – Indent a LaTeX document, highlighting the programming structure
The Perl script (also available as a windows executable) processes a LaTeX file, indenting parts so as to highlight the structure for the reader.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as latexindent|
MiKTeX as latexindent
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (9.1M).
- 2019-09-08 CTAN Update: latexindent
- 2019-07-14 CTAN update: latexindent
- 2019-05-06 CTAN Update: latexindent
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- wheretotrim: Assist in reducing LaTeX document page counts
- code: Typeset "code" in verbatim
- basix: A BASIC interpreter written in TeX
- download: Allow LaTeX to download files using an external process