latexMP – Interface for LaTeX-based typesetting in METAPOST
The METAPOST package latexMP implements a user-friendly interface to access LaTeX-based typesetting capabilities in METAPOST. The text to be typeset is given as string. This allows even dynamic text elements, for example counters, to be used in labels. Compared to other implementations it is much more flexible, since it can be used as direct replacement for btex.etex, and much faster, compared for example to the solution provided by tex.mp.
|Licenses||Public Domain Software|
|Contained in||TeX Live as latexmp|
MiKTeX as latexmp
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (150.9k).
- 2005-04-08 CTAN update: latexMP 1.2.1
- 2005-03-30 CTAN update: latexMP
- 2003-10-03 CTAN upload notification: latexMP
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- textpath: Setting text along a path with METAPOST
- interpol: Add interpolation to METAPOST graph package
- featpost: METAPOST macros for 3D
- metapost-colorbrewer: An implementation of the colorbrewer2.org colours for METAPOST