latexpand – Expand \input and \include in a LaTeX document
Latexpand is a Perl script that simply replaces \input and \include commands with the content of the file input/included. The script does not deal with \includeonly commands.
|Licenses||BSD Style License|
Matthew Lovell (inactive)
David J. Musliner (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as latexpand|
MiKTeX as latexpand
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (7.5k).
- 2016-08-17 CTAN update: latexpand
- 2015-01-25 CTAN update: latexpand
- 2012-07-08 CTAN Update: latexpand
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- texdirflatten: Collect files related to a LaTeX job in a single directory
- ltxinput: Find files input by a document
- snapshot: List the external dependencies of a LaTeX document
- getfiledate: Find the date of last modification of a file