libgreek – Greek letters in math mode from Libertinus or Linux Libertine/Biolinum
This package allows LaTeX users (especially if using traditional LaTeX/pdfLaTeX) to set the Greek letters in math mode using the glyphs from the Libertinus Serif or Sans font via the font support files provided by Bob Tennent’s libertinus-type1 package. All Greek letters are defined both in \…up and \…it variants. The style (ISO, TeX, or French i.e. upright) can be modified midway in the document. A “legacy” mode uses font support from the (obsolete) libertine-legacy package which maps to the Linux Libertine or Biolinum fonts.
This package is for users who only want to customize Greek letters in math mode.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2011–2012, 2022 Jean-François Burnol|
|Contained in||TeX Live as libgreek|
MiKTeX as libgreek
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (171.9k).
- 2022-11-15 CTAN update: libgreek
- 2012-09-25 CTAN Update: libgreek
- 2011-03-14 CTAN has a new package: libgreek
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- euler: Use AMS Euler fonts for math
- mathcomp: Text symbols in maths mode
- fixcmex: Fully scalable version of Computer Modern Math Extension font
- isomath: Mathematics style for science and technology