lshort-english – A (Not So) Short Introduction to LaTeX2ε
The document derives from a German introduction (‘lkurz’), which was translated and updated; it continues to be updated.
This translation has, in its turn, been translated into several other languages; see the lshort catalogue entry for the current list.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 2|
|Copyright||1995–2021 Tobias Oetiker and Contributors|
|Contained in||TeX Live as lshort-english|
MiKTeX as lshort-english
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.9M).
- 2018-03-01 CTAN update: lshort-english
- 2015-07-19 CTAN update: lshort-english
- 2014-10-30 CTAN Update: lshort
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- l2tabu-english: English translation of "Obsolete packages and commands"
- lshort-turkish: Turkish introduction to LaTeX
- lshort-japanese: Japanese version of A Short Introduction to LaTeX2ε
- lshort-german: German version of A Short Introduction to LaTeX2ε: LaTeX2ε-Kurzbeschreibung