lt3graph – Provide a graph datastructure for experimental LaTeX3
The package defines a ‘graph’ data structure, for use in documents that are using the experimental LaTeX 3 syntax.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2014 Michiel Helvensteijn|
|Contained in||TeX Live as lt3graph|
MiKTeX as lt3graph
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (572.7k).
- 2017-11-26 CTAN update: lt3graph
- 2014-09-02 CTAN update: lt3graph
- 2014-04-15 CTAN update: lt3graph
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- exsheets: Create exercise sheets and exams
- enotez: Support for end-notes
- chemnum: A method of numbering chemical compounds
- fnpct: Manage footnote marks’ interaction with punctuation