makecookbook – Make a Cookbook
The makecookbook bundle contains the files needed to create a nice quality family cookbook in a form ready to submit to most print-on-demand companies. Modifiable choices have been made regarding standard book features such as trim size, margins, headers/footers, chapter heading formatting, front matter (copyright page, table of contents, etc.) and back matter (index). Commands and environments have been created to format the food stories and recipes. The user will need to:
- supply their own food stories and recipes(!), and
- install the needed fonts. We assume a LuaTeX compile.
Please note that no new document class or package is included here. Rather, we provide a modifiable preamble and a small number of other files that, together, fully support creation of all of the internal pages of a cookbook (i.e., everything except the cover art).
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|2018 Terrence P. Murphy and Rosalie D’Amico
|TeX Live as makecookbook
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (499.9k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- extsizes: Extend the standard classes’ size options
- principia: Notations for typesetting the “Principia Mathematica”
- nostarch: LaTeX class for No Starch Press
- ycbook: A versatile book class