mercatormap – Spherical Mercator coordinate systems and Web Mercator tile integration
This package extends TikZ with tools to create map graphics.
The provided coordinate system relies on the Web Mercator projection used on the Web by OpenStreetMap and others.
The package supports the seamless integration of graphics from public map tile servers by a Python script. Also, common map elements like markers, geodetic networks, bar scales, routes, orthodrome pieces, and more are part of the package.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|2020 Prof. Dr. Dr. Thomas F. Sturm
|Thomas F. Sturm
|TeX Live as mercatormap
MiKTeX as mercatormap
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (23.3M).
- 2020-08-07 CTAN update: mercatormap
- 2020-05-06 CTAN update: mercatormap
- 2020-04-21 New on CTAN: mercatormap
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tikzfill: TikZ libraries for filling with images and patterns
- codeanatomy: Typeset code with annotations
- xistercian: Cistercian numerals in LaTeX
- wheelchart: Draw wheelcharts with TikZ