metastr – Store and compose strings
This is a package to store and compose strings in a structured way. This can serve various purposes, for example:
- manage and write document metadata;
- use templates for formatting document data;
- assist in assembling and displaying document license information;
- facilitate basic internationalisation and localisation.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2020 Niklas Beisert|
|Contained in||TeX Live as metastr|
MiKTeX as metastr
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (343.4k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- doclicense: Support for putting documents under a license
- biblatex-license: Add license data to the bibliography
- longnamefilelist: Tidy \listfiles with long file names
- phfparen: Parenthetic math expressions made simpler and less redundant