metastr – Store and compose strings
This is a package to store and compose strings in a structured way. This can serve various purposes, for example:
- manage and write document metadata;
- use templates for formatting document data;
- assist in assembling and displaying document license information;
- facilitate basic internationalisation and localisation.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|2020 Niklas Beisert
|TeX Live as metastr
MiKTeX as metastr
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (343.4k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- doclicense: Support for putting documents under a license
- coolstr: String manipulation in LaTeX
- xmpincl: Include eXtensible Metadata Platform data in pdfLaTeX
- xstring: String manipulation for (La)TeX