metauml – METAPOST library for typesetting UML diagrams
MetaUML is a METAPOST library for typesetting UML diagrams, which provides a usable, human-friendly textual notation for UML, offering now support for class, package, activity, state, and use case diagrams.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as metauml|
MiKTeX as metauml
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (466.4k).
- 2010-07-31 CTAN update metauml
- 2006-03-21 CTAN package update: MetaUML
- 2005-12-10 CTAN has a new package: MetaUML
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- feynmf: Macros and fonts for creating Feynman (and other) diagrams
- testeq: An equality test for use in METAPOST
- threeddice: Create images of dice with one, two, or three faces showing, using METAPOST
- mpedit: METAPOST text editor for Win32