minitoc – Produce a table of contents for each chapter, part or section
The minitoc package allows you to add mini-tables-of-contents (minitocs) at the beginning of every chapter, part or section. There is also provision for mini-lists of figures and of tables. At the part level, they are parttocs, partlofs and partlots. If the type of document does not use chapters, the basic provision is section level secttocs, sectlofs and sectlots.
The package has provision for language-specific configuration of its own “fixed names”, using .mld files (analagous to babel .ldf files that do that job for LaTeX”s own fixed names).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||1993–2008 Jean-Pierre F. Drucbert|
|Maintainer||Jean-Pierre Drucbert pkg.author.died|
|Contained in||TeX Live as minitoc|
MiKTeX as minitoc
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (31.0M).
- 2018-07-14 CTAN update: minitoc
- 2015-07-15 CTAN update: minitoc
- 2008-06-27 CTAN Update: minitoc version 58
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tocloft: Control table of contents, figures, etc
- smalltableof: Create listoffigures etc. in a single chapter
- tableof: Tagging tables of contents
- tocdata: Adds names to chapters, sections, figures in the TOC and LOF