multirow – Create tabular cells spanning multiple rows
The package has a lot of flexibility, including an option for specifying an entry at the “natural” width of its text.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Maintainer||Piet van Oostrum|
Jerry Leichter (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as multirow|
MiKTeX as multirow
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (610.6k).
- 2016-11-26 CTAN Update: multirow
- 2016-10-12 CTAN update: multirow
- 2016-09-28 CTAN Update: multirow
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bigstrut: Struts for opening up tabular spacing
- booktabs: Publication quality tables in LaTeX
- cals: Multipage tables with wide range of features
- supertabular: A multi-page tables package