mwcls – Polish-oriented document classes
mwcls is a set of document classes for LaTeX 2e designed with Polish typographical tradition in mind. Classes include: ‘mwart’ (which is a replacement for ‘article’), ‘mwrep’ (replacing ‘report’), and ‘mwbk’ (replacing ‘book’). Most features present in standard classes work with mwcls classes. Some extensions/exceptions include: sectioning commands allow for second optional argument (it is possible to state different texts for running head and for TOC), new environments ‘itemize*’ and ‘enumerate*’ for lists with long items, page styles have variants for normal, opening, closing, and blank pages.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2
|Copyright||2000–2003,2008–2009,2017 Marcin Woliński
|Contained in||TeX Live as mwcls|
|MiKTeX as mwcls|
preparing a book for publication
alternative LaTeX class(es)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (175.4k).
- 2017-05-15 CTAN update: mwcls
- 2009-08-30 CTAN update: MWCLS
- 2003-02-04 platex and mwcls packages
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- nostarch: LaTeX class for No Starch Press
- memoir: Typeset fiction, non-fiction and mathematical books
- tufte-latex: Document classes inspired by the work of Edward Tufte
- mentis: A basis for books to be published by Mentis publishers