mylatexformat – Build a format based on the preamble of a LaTeX file
The use of formats helps to speed up compilations: packages which have been dumped in the format are loaded at very high speed. This is useful when a document loads many packages (including large packages such as pgf-TikZ).
The package was developed from the work in mylatex, and eliminates many of the limitations and problems of that package.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2010–2011 Florent Chervet|
|Contained in||TeX Live as mylatexformat|
MiKTeX as mylatexformat
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (157.0k).
- 2011-01-19 CTAN update: mylatexformat (v3.3)
- 2011-01-18 CTAN update: mylatexformat (v3.2)
- 2011-01-15 CTAN update: mylatexformat
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mylatex: Make a format containing a document’s preamble
- stex: An Infrastructure for Semantic Preloading of LaTeX Documents
- l3kernel: LaTeX3 programming conventions
- blue: A document preparation system