mylatexformat – Build a format based on the preamble of a LaTeX file
The use of formats helps to speed up compilations: packages which have been dumped in the format are loaded at very high speed. This is useful when a document loads many packages (including large packages such as pgf-TikZ).
The package was developed from the work in mylatex, and eliminates many of the limitations and problems of that package.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|2010–2011 Florent Chervet
|TeX Live as mylatexformat
MiKTeX as mylatexformat
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (157.0k).
- 2011-01-19 CTAN update: mylatexformat (v3.3)
- 2011-01-18 CTAN update: mylatexformat (v3.2)
- 2011-01-15 CTAN update: mylatexformat
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- stex: An infrastructure for semantic preloading of LaTeX documents
- platex: pLaTeX2ε and miscellaneous macros for pTeX
- latex-firstaid: First aid for external LaTeX files and packages that need updating
- metanorma: Write Metanorma standardization documents using LaTe