ndsu-thesis – North Dakota State University disquisition class
A class for generating disquisitions, intended to be in compliance with North Dakota State University requirements.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2015–2018 Aaron Feickert and Jonathan Totushek|
Aaron Feickert (inactive)
Jonathan Totushek (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as ndsu-thesis|
MiKTeX as ndsu-thesis
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (139.1k).
- 2018-02-15 CTAN update: ndsu-thesis
- 2016-04-16 CTAN Update: ndsu-thesis
- 2016-02-03 CTAN update: ndsu-thesis
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ksp-thesis: A LaTeX class for theses published with KIT Scientific Publishing
- thesis-gwu: Thesis class for George Washington University School of Engineering and Applied Science
- unam-thesis: Create documents according to the UNAM guidelines
- thesis-qom: Thesis style of the University of Qom, Iran