ofs – Macros for managing large font collections
OFS (Olsak's Font System) is a set of Plain TeX and LaTeX macros for
managing large font collections; it has been used by Czech/Slovak
users for many years. Main features include:
- Mapping from long names of fonts to the metric file name. The user can specify only exact long names in documents.
- Support for many font encodings.
- Printing of catalogues of fonts and test samples of font families; the interactive macro \showfonts shows all font families you have installed via OFS.
- The user interface is the same for Plain TeX and for LaTeX, but the implementation differs: the LaTeX variant of OFS uses NFSS, but the Plain variant implements its own font management (which may even be better than NFSS)
- Support for math fonts including TX fonts.
|Contained in||TeX Live as ofs|
MiKTeX as ofs
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (788.0k).
Export the package reference as BibTeX file
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fontch: Changing fonts, sizes and encodings in Plain TeX
- varisize: Change font size in Plain TeX
- plain-cm: Variable sized fonts in Plain TeX
- font-change: Macros to change text and mathematics fonts in plain TeX