pageslts – Variants of last page labels
The package was designed as an extension of the lastpage package — as well as that package’s LastPage label (created \AtEndDocument) it adds a VeryLastPage (created \AfterLastShipout).
When more than one page numbering scheme is in operation (as in a book class document with frontmatter), the labels above do not give the total number of pages, so the package also provides labels pagesLTS.<numbering scheme>, where the numbering scheme is arabic, roman, etc.
The package relies on the undolabl package.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2010–2015 H.-Martin Münch|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pageslts|
MiKTeX as pageslts
|Topics||Label and References|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (947.8k).
- 2015-08-20 CTAN update: pageslts
- 2013-01-30 cam.ctan.org upload: pageslts
- 2011-08-12 CTAN Update: pageslts
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- autonum: Automatic equation references
- modref: Customisation of cross-references in LaTeX
- saferef: Safer references through strong typing of references
- totpages: Count pages in a document, and report last page number