phonrule – Typeset linear phonological rules
The package provides macros for typesetting phonological rules like those in ‘Sound Pattern of English’ (Chomsky and Halle 1968).
The LaTeX Project Public License 1
|Copyright||2013–2017 Stefano Coretta
|Contained in||TeX Live as phonrule|
|MiKTeX as phonrule|
support for phonetic notation
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (43.7k).
- 2017-04-22 CTAN Update: phonrule
- 2017-01-04 CTAN update: phonrule
- 2016-12-27 CTAN Update: phonrule
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-vowel: Enable arrows showing diphthongs on vowel charts
- sidenotes: Typeset notes containing rich content, in the margin
- classicthesis: A “classically styled” thesis package
- clrscode: Typesets pseudocode as in Introduction to Algorithms