phonrule – Typeset linear phonological rules
The package provides macros for typesetting phonological rules like those in ‘Sound Pattern of English’ (Chomsky and Halle 1968).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1|
|Copyright||2013–2017 Stefano Coretta|
|Contained in||TeX Live as phonrule|
MiKTeX as phonrule
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (43.7k).
- 2017-04-22 CTAN Update: phonrule
- 2017-01-04 CTAN update: phonrule
- 2016-12-27 CTAN Update: phonrule
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- wsuipa2tipa: Translate wsuipa font commands into tipa font commands
- fonetika: Support for the Danish "Dania" phonetic system
- gensymb: Generic symbols for both text and math mode
- upgreek: Upright Greek letters