phonrule – Typeset linear phonological rules
The package provides macros for typesetting phonological rules like those in ‘Sound Pattern of English’ (Chomsky and Halle 1968).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1|
|Copyright||2013–2017 Stefano Coretta|
|Contained in||TeX Live as phonrule|
MiKTeX as phonrule
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (43.7k).
- 2017-04-22 CTAN Update: phonrule
- 2017-01-04 CTAN update: phonrule
- 2016-12-27 CTAN Update: phonrule
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tsipa: Macros and fonts to produce IPA typesetting
- phonetic: METAFONT Phonetic fonts, based on Computer Modern
- wsuipa: International Phonetic Alphabet fonts
- was: A collection of small packages by Walter Schmidt