preview-latex – Preview equations in Emacs
The package allows appropriately selected parts of a LaTeX document to be formatted and displayed within your Emacs editor, allowing you to view what it looks like whilst still allowing you to edit it.
Since version 11.80, preview-latex has been delivered as an integral part of AUCTeX.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
- 2001-10-24 CTAN submission -- preview-latex version 0.5.8
- 2001-10-04 CTAN submission -- preview-latex
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- filehdr: Self-descriptions in file headers
- texlab: LaTeX Language Server
- iso-tex: Display (La)TeX accented letters in GNU Emacs
- jlm: Jörg's LaTeX Mode - an advanced LaTeX mode for Jed