ran_toks – Randomise token strings
The package provides means of randomising lists of tokens, or lists of chunks of tokens. Two mechanisms for defining chunks are provided:
- the \ranToks command accepts an argument containing tokens to be randomised; and
- the \bRTVToks/\eRTVToks commands delimit a collection of tokens for randomising; each group inside a rtVw constitutes one of these (typically larger) token sets.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1
|1999–2021 D. P. Story
|Donald P. Story
|TeX Live as ran_toks
MiKTeX as ran_toks
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (536.1k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- lambdax: Use Lambda expression within LaTeX
- multidef: Quickly define several similar macros
- fifo-stack: FIFO and stack implementation for package writers
- collect: Collect text for later re-use