ran_toks – Randomise token strings
The package provides means of randomising lists of tokens, or lists of chunks of tokens. Two mechanisms for defining chunks are provided:
- the macro \ranToks command accepts an argument containing tokens to be randomised; and
- the \bRTVToks/\eRTVToks commands delimit a collection of tokens for randomising; each group inside a rtVw constitutes one of these (typically larger) token sets.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1|
|Copyright||2012 D. P. Story|
|Maintainer||Donald P. Story|
|Contained in||TeX Live as ran_toks|
MiKTeX as ran_toks
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (223.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ifnextok: Utility macro: peek ahead without ignoring spaces
- count1to: Make use of count1 to count9
- arraysort: Sort arrays (or portions of them)
- boolexpr: A boolean expression evaluator and a switch command