scrlttr2copy – A letter class option file for the automatic creation of copies
If the option “copy” is given, all pages of a specific letter are duplicated with background text marking as copies.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2015–2020 Rolf Niepraschk|
|Contained in||TeX Live as scrlttr2copy|
MiKTeX as scrlttr2copy
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (87.4k).
- 2020-10-23 CTAN update: scrlttr2copy
- 2020-10-22 CTAN update: scrlttr2copy
- 2016-02-15 New on CTAN: scrlttr2copy
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- yaletter: Extremely flexible macros for letters, envelopes, and label sheets
- envbig: Printing addresses on envelopes
- chletter: Class for typesetting letters to Swiss rules
- akletter: Comprehensive letter support