scsnowman – Snowman variants using TikZ
This LaTeX package provides a command \scsnowman which can display many variants of “snowman” (“yukidaruma” in Japanese).
TikZ is required for drawing these snowmen.
Simplified BSD License
|Copyright||2015–2017 Hironobu Yamashita
|Contained in||TeX Live as scsnowman|
|MiKTeX as scsnowman|
package uses PGF-TikZ
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (430.6k).
- 2017-11-26 CTAN Update: scsnowman
- 2017-08-09 CTAN Update: scsnowman
- 2017-01-23 CTAN update: scsnowman
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- karnaughmap: Typeset Karnaugh maps
- forest: Drawing (linguistic) trees
- tikz-palattice: Draw particle accelerator lattices with TikZ
- tikz-page: Small macro to help building nice and complex layout materials