scsnowman – Snowman variants using TikZ
This LaTeX package provides a command \scsnowman which can display many variants of “snowman” (“yukidaruma” in Japanese).
TikZ is required for drawing these snowmen.
Simplified BSD License
|Contained in||TeX Live as scsnowman|
|MiKTeX as scsnowman|
package uses PGF-TikZ
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (430.5k).
- 2017-08-09 CTAN Update: scsnowman
- 2017-01-23 CTAN update: scsnowman
- 2016-12-23 New on CTAN: scsnowman
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tikz-palattice: Draw particle accelerator lattices with TikZ
- tikz-dimline: Technical dimension lines using PGF/TikZ
- tikz-optics: A library for drawing optical setups with TikZ
- tikzpeople: Draw people-shaped nodes in TikZ