scsnowman – Snowman variants using TikZ
This LaTeX package provides a command \scsnowman which can display many variants of “snowman” (“yukidaruma” in Japanese).
TikZ is required for drawing these snowmen.
|Licenses||Simplified BSD License|
|Copyright||2015–2018 Hironobu Yamashita|
|Contained in||TeX Live as scsnowman|
MiKTeX as scsnowman
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (480.4k).
- 2018-06-09 CTAN update: scsnowman
- 2018-01-16 CTAN update: scsnowman
- 2018-01-06 CTAN update: scsnowman
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tikz-dimline: Technical dimension lines using PGF/TikZ
- celtic: A TikZ library for drawing celtic knots
- tikzlings: A collection of cute little animals and similar creatures
- tikzpeople: Draw people-shaped nodes in TikZ