skeycommand – Create commands using parameters and keyval in parallel
The package provides tools for defining LaTeX commands and environments using combinations of parameters and keys. All the facilities of the ltxkeys and skeyval packages are available to the user of skeycommand.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2010 Ahmed Musa|
|Contained in||TeX Live as skeycommand|
MiKTeX as skeycommand
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (328.8k).
Export the package reference as BibTeX file
- 2011-11-20 CTAN package update: skeycommand
- 2010-05-20 CTAN update: skeycommand
- 2010-05-13 CTAN has a new package: skeycommand
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- clefval: Key/value support with a hash
- keyreader: A robust interface to xkeyval
- pgfkeyx: Extended and more robust version of pgfkeys
- pst-xkey: Key-value syntax for PSTricks packages