snapshot – List the external dependencies of a LaTeX document
The snapshot package helps the owner of a LaTeX document obtain a list of the external dependencies of the document, in a form that can be embedded at the top of the document. It provides a snapshot of the current processing context of the document, insofar as it can be determined from inside LaTeX. If a document contains such a dependency list, then it becomes possible to arrange that the document be processed always with the same versions of everything, in order to ensure the same output. This could be useful for someone wanting to keep a LaTeX document on hand and consistently reproduce an identical DVI file from it, on the fly; or for someone wanting to shield a document during the final stages of its production cycle from unexpected side effects of routine upgrades to the TeX system.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Maintainer||The American Mathematical Society|
Michael J. Downes (deceased)
|Contained in||TeX Live as snapshot|
MiKTeX as snapshot
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (246.3k).
- 2020-10-23 CTAN update: snapshot
- 2019-09-18 CTAN update: snapshot
- 2002-03-05 CTAN update -- snapshot pkg version 1.13
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- texdirflatten: Collect files related to a LaTeX job in a single directory
- grffile: Extended file name support for graphics (legacy package)
- skb: Tools for a repository of long-living documents
- llncsconf: LaTeX package extending Springer's llncs class