sparklines – Drawing sparklines: intense, simple, wordlike graphics
Sparklines are intense, simple, wordlike graphics (so named by Edward Tufte). In lieu of a more detailed introduction, Professor Tufte's site has an early release of a chapter on sparklines. A PHP implementation may be found at SourceForge.
A sparkline can be added using the sparkline environment. Also, you can add sparkling rectangles for the median and special sparkling dots in red or blue. The package requires pdfLaTeX; sparklines cannot appear in a dvi file. The sparklines package uses pgf, and does not work with pictex.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
Daniel H. Luecking
Emil van Miltenburg (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as sparklines|
MiKTeX as sparklines
|Topics||Graphics in TeX|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (138.7k).
- 2017-01-01 CTAN update: sparklines
- 2014-10-20 CTAN update: sparklines
- 2009-04-20 CTAN Update: sparklines
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pxpic: Draw pixel pictures
- consdiag: A utility for OO programming documentation
- axodraw: Feynman diagrams in a LaTeX document
- axodraw2: Feynman diagrams in a LaTeX document