SQLTeX – An SQL Preprocessor for LaTeX
SQLTeX is a preprocessor that enables the use of SQL statements in LaTeX. The SQLTeX perl script reads an input file containing the LaTeX source with SQL commands, and writes a LaTeX file in which the SQL commands have been replaced by the values from their execution. It is possible to select a field for substitution in your LaTeX document, or to be used as input in another SQL command. (When an SQL command returns multiple fields and/or rows, the values can only be used within the document.)
The default is to use MySQL databases, but Pg, Sybase, Oracle, Ingres, mSQL and PostgreSQL are also supported.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2001–2016 Oscar van Eijk|
|Maintainer||Oscar van Eijk|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (6.2M).
- 2016-01-14 CTAN Update: SQLTeX
- 2007-11-26 CTAN Update: SQLTeX
- 2002-05-10 CTAN package update: SQLTeX
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- latexdb: Integrates LaTeX and SQL databases
- fetchbibpes: Creates a DB of Bible verses from e-Sword, then fetches them on command
- vvcode: Reliable encoder for binary files via email
- latable: A near-WYSIWYG editor for LaTeX tables