stfloats – Commands to control the presentation of floats
The stfloats package provides:
- commands to control \baselineskip, that actually permit stretch and shrink, allowing a different value for use within floats;
- commands to control whether footnotes will appear above (as standard) or below a bottom float;
- a command that declares that double floats should be placed at the bottom (rather than the top) of a page.
The package is part of the sttools bundle.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||1997–2021 Sigitas Tolušis|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (968.7k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- float: Improved interface for floating objects
- stabular: Multipage tabular
- phffullpagefigure: Figures which fill up a whole page
- dpfloat: Support for double-page floats