substitutefont – Easy font substitution
Many free fonts are extensions of a basic font family with new glyphs or shapes. Such fonts may be given a new name due to licence reasons or to the creator’s preference.
The package facilitates the task of setting up a font family as substitute for another one, using its \substitutefont command.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2010 Günter Milde|
|Contained in||TeX Live as substitutefont|
MiKTeX as substitutefont
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.4M).
- 2013-11-05 CTAN Update: substitutefont
- 2013-10-30 CTAN Update: substitutefont
- 2012-07-08 CTAN Update: substitutefont
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mfnfss: Packages to typeset oldgerman and pandora fonts in LaTeX
- cmsd: Interfaces to the CM Sans Serif Bold fonts
- concmath: Concrete Math fonts
- calrsfs: Copperplate calligraphic letters in LaTeX