texlive-dummy-opensuse – Dummy TeX Live RPM for use with Open SUSE
The package solves a problem relating to use of TeX Live under a Linux distribution: Linux distributions typically require LaTeX by default, but only distribute a rather out-of-date version. So, by default, the user who wants to use current TeX Live has to undertake “dirty tricks” to override the default Linux TeX.
The solution is to declare that LaTeX is already installed; a later installation of TeX Live will therefore have no problem running on the system. The present package solves the problem for openSUSE Linux distributions.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (114.1k).
- 2022-04-22 CTAN update: texlive-dummy-opensuse
- 2021-04-07 CTAN Update: texlive-dummy-opensuse
- 2020-04-16 CTAN Update: texlive-dummy-opensuse
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- texlive-dummy-enterprise-linux-7: Dummy TeX Live RPM for use with RHEL 7 and derived distributions
- texlive-dummy-enterprise-linux: Dummy TeX Live RPM for use with RHEL 6 and derived distributions
- texliveonfly: On-the-fly download of missing TeX live packages
- tlmgrbasics: A simplified documentation for tlmgr