titlepages – Sample titlepages, and how to code them
The document provides examples of over two dozen title page designs based on a range of published books and theses, together with the LaTeX code used to create them.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2007, 2009, 2010 Peter R. Wilson|
|Maintainer||Peter R. Wilson|
|Contained in||TeX Live as titlepages|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (883.6k).
- 2010-07-14 CTAN update: titlepages
- 2009-01-20 CTAN update: TitlePages
- 2007-01-09 New CTAN package -- titlepages.pdf
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- blackboard: Comparison of blackboard bold fonts
- titling: Control over the typesetting of the \maketitle command
- authblk: Support for footnote style author/affiliation
- polyglossia: An alternative to babel for XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX