todonotes – Marking things to do in a LaTeX document
The package lets the user mark things to do later, in a simple and visually appealing way. The package takes several options to enable customization/finetuning of the visual appearance.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2008–2015, 2018 Henrik Skov Midtiby|
|Maintainer||Henrik Skov Midtiby|
|Contained in||TeX Live as todonotes|
MiKTeX as todonotes
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (438.5k).
- 2019-01-25 CTAN update: todonotes
- 2018-07-17 CTAN update: todonotes
- 2018-07-11 CTAN update: todonotes
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- easyreview: Package to provide a way to review (or perform editorial process) in LaTeX
- notes: Mark sections of a document
- parnotes: Notes after every paragraph (or elsewhere)
- draftmark: Put draft marks on selected pages